Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Toyota Tundra. I just recently started having trouble with my phone. I can make out going calls and it will show who I am calling but when I have incoming calls it only shows " call in progress" on my screen. No option to see who is calling or a button to connect and answer. Do I have something changed by accident?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a 2014 Toyota Tundra. I just recently started having trouble with my phone. I can make out going calls and it will show who I am calling but when I have incoming calls it only shows " call in progress" on my screen. No option to see who is calling or a button to connect and answer. Do I have something changed by accident?
Perhaps the incoming call has Call Blocking turned on?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
What kind of phone is it? I've noticed that it's somewhat flaky with my iPhone 6. Calls seem to go in and out but it forgets to read texts (I've added and re-added it multiple times). The Entunes system needs a few bug fixes IMO.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Mine works fairly well but can be spotty at times. SOme of this, I think, is the phone, a Samsung Note 2.

However once in a while the radio.stereo.whatever-it's-called just turns off. It decides that it's had enough with my phone ad just shuts off. Goes black.

Anyone else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts