Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there's an option to get a phone call button installed to one of the many blanks that these trucks comes with? instead of having the phone call button on the steering wheel, I'd like to shoot it down near the USB/AUX button since i dont have seat heaters.

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll bump this thread to help you get an answer from someone, by asking you why you want to move the phone button off your steering wheel. On my wife's car, I sometimes hit the button while turning the wheel, so I might want to move hers. But I find the placement in my Tundra pretty good, at least for me. Do you bump it accidentally? Or what don't you like. It'd be a reach for me if it was on the dash by the USB hub.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll bump this thread to help you get an answer from someone, by asking you why you want to move the phone button off your steering wheel. On my wife's car, I sometimes hit the button while turning the wheel, so I might want to move hers. But I find the placement in my Tundra pretty good, at least for me. Do you bump it accidentally? Or what don't you like. It'd be a reach for me if it was on the dash by the USB hub.
Unfortunately, I didn't buy the steering wheel functions as i like the steering wheel to remain plain. I know there's a button for the bluetooth, just wondering if someone was able to make a mod for a phone call button instead. would be a nice mod i'm sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts