153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is there another option to use the discount code other than facebook? If I recall correctly, someone is selling them for 550.00 through facebook, but I have done away with facebook.

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are they being shipped from overseas and have a long delivery time?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Shipping:

The item is usually shipped within 1 to 5 business days after cleared payment. You can usually receive the item within 2 to 10 days after a tracking number is provided if it is shipped from China via DHL or EMS. If we have the item in stock in the US, you can expect to receive the item within 2 to 5 days after a tracking number is provided. If you would like to know the expected delivery time of this item, please contact us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd like to hear from people who have purchased them. What do you like? What do you hate? What is the overall quality? How about processor speed? Is it fast, or does it lag? Does it look and feel like something that should retail for almost a grand, or does it feel light and cheap in your hands. I really want one, but I've seen electronics that look like something a kindergartner would play with. Because I have a DC with an 8' bed, I'm interested in getting a 360 degree birds eye camera system (also sold on Phoenix website). Has anyone else tried to set up that system? How does it work with the back up camera that came standard with the truck? Do you keep both cameras or disable the original one? Again I'd love to hear from someone who has actually purchased and used these products. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,871 Posts
I'd like to hear from people who have purchased them. What do you like? What do you hate? What is the overall quality? How about processor speed? Is it fast, or does it lag? Does it look and feel like something that should retail for almost a grand, or does it feel light and cheap in your hands. I really want one, but I've seen electronics that look like something a kindergartner would play with. Because I have a DC with an 8' bed, I'm interested in getting a 360 degree birds eye camera system (also sold on Phoenix website). Has anyone else tried to set up that system? How does it work with the back up camera that came standard with the truck? Do you keep both cameras or disable the original one? Again I'd love to hear from someone who has actually purchased and used these products. Thanks!

Ditto this. I have seen many versions with Many different names of this headUnit. Telsa and like 5 others.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts