Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1446 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
So I just went to FedEx! And the shipping cost on a package that size was almost $280! (I was expecting like $50) The post office was closed! But I assume they’ll all be similarly expensive. If someone local in the Salt Lake area wants them, they are yours. Trail moose, I’m sorry man!
No problem, thats crazy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Are these bushwackers flares as well? Do you remember how far these stick out from the fenders?

What size and weight package(s) did they quote you? As I have accounts with fedex and ups. You can pm me if you want.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I noticed your edit said "cant post pic". Thats because you are using PhotoBucket. they no longer allow third party linking and will actually hold your photos for a "ransom".

Use imgur.com or something else.
Just an fyi for those trying to see pics in older threads - there is an extension for Chrome "photobucket embedded image fix" that makes photobucket images visible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are these bushwackers flares as well? Do you remember how far these stick out from the fenders?

What size and weight package(s) did they quote you? As I have accounts with fedex and ups. You can pm me if you want.
They are the BW flares. It’s a couple inches, I have paint matched ones on my truck now.
The package is only like 25lbs, but because of the size of the box they come in, they get put into some equation and the shipping cost calculated like a 165lb box. I asked her how the company can send them for like $40, and she did mention it’s a lot cheaper if you have an account and ship a lot. They measured the box, but it’s like 5’ by 5’ by 18”.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Just an fyi for those trying to see pics in older threads - there is an extension for Chrome "photobucket embedded image fix" that makes photobucket images visible.
:thumbsup::thx::thumbsup::thx:
:thumbsup::thx:
:thumbsup::thx::thumbsup::thx::thumbsup::thx:
:thumbsup::thx:

·
Registered
61 Posts
They might be, too much shipping to ship them to me, ask the OP.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Try shipping them UPS, I’m alway finding out that fedex can be expensive after you hit a certain size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Free LED puddle light pods

I have a pair of Drive Bright LED puddle light pods up for grabs.
These are made for Toyota Tundra & Sequoia model years: 2007 through 2017.
I had them installed in my 'custom' SR5 mirrors.
Custom meaning I drilled holes in the mirror housing and taped these on from the inside.
I replaced these with VLED puddle lights today.

They work fine, should snap right in and replace your existing OEM puddle light if you have them.
Only thing I did was cut the leads and paint the top (inside the mirror) black.
You can splice them in to your existing OEM wiring, doesn't matter how you wire them, they work.
There is no positive or negative lead.

First posted 'I'll take them" gets them free.
Just PM me your shipping address.
I'll send them USPS Priority.

Thanks...1LL

Drive Bright | LED Puddle Light Pack ? Bright TRAX ? V4 EXTREME (Toyota & Mazda)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I’ll take them! Thank you. Pm me your PayPal and I’ll send you $ for shipping! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: 1lowlife

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Free (used) OME Suspension

I just refreshed the OME setup on my Tundra and have the front struts (612s) and rear leafs just sitting around. Thought I would see if anyone is interested before they go in the garbage. Around 75k miles on them with normal surface rust. Just need new shocks.

All free!! Must pick up, I will not ship.

Contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
283 Posts
First come first serve

I bought power steps and got this 75 dollar reward yesterday that has to be used in 7 days, well 6 now. If anyone is looking to buy stuff at autoanything you can use it if you want. I'm putting myself on lock down for a bit. lol

You've only got 1 week left to use your bonus credit.

Remember to take $75 off orders of $400 or more with your unique code:

Code:
LRBB75A55CD46D

Reactions: BigBlueAZ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Free Haynes manual for shipping

I have a 2000-2005 Tundra/Sequoia Haynes repair manual that needs a new home, just pay for shipping. If you want it, email me at [email protected] I'll make this available for a week or so, then it gets recycled.

1421 - 1440 of 1446 Posts