Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1446 Posts

·
Administrator
39,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals, this thread is for posting up free stuff or for minimal costs. Post up anything except firearms and ammo. You can offer it for free shipped or ask for a nominal fee to cover shipping.

Same classified rules apply. One exception is you don't need 50 posts to post up a free item.

First person to post "I'll take it" has dibs. After claiming an item, send the person a pm with your contact info.

Again, these items don't have to be truck related.

Please post pics of the item if you are asked too. It's not a requirement but it is appreciated.

Let's keep this thread fun and hopefully a few people can gain some needed items at a very low cost or better yet FREE!

Please keep the chatter to a minimum.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
i like this idea. bump for my key fobs. someone just make an offer...

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
I have the two 5.7 emblems and the 4x4 emblem off my RW. Send me a PM with your address and cover shipping and they are yours.

Spoken for and gone, you boys enjoy them parts:D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
pictures of the 4x4?

sorry dont have the second gen..

might want em for my fridge or toolbox

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
Free to TT members only. JBA super single exhaust. I will take pics tomorrow. It will need a few new clamps and hangers. The pipes and muffler are solid. But the clamps are crap. It fits the 07-09 DC 5.7l only. You must pick up on long island.

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
No human body parts ect..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Excellent thread. Will have some things to post shortly.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have emblems - Tundra, SR5, 5.7 and grill logo (no tailgate ones) and Toytec Lifts rear 1" blocks (never used / mounted) up for grabs...all I ask is you cover shipping. I will post / provide pics to anyone interested.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
subscribed!

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
I have emblems - Tundra, SR5, 5.7 and grill logo (no tailgate ones) and Toytec Lifts rear 1" blocks (never used / mounted) up for grabs...all I ask is you cover shipping. I will post / provide pics to anyone interested.
I'll take those logo emblems if you still have them. I also have paypal if that is preferred.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 1446 Posts