Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When you want a Raptor but realize how shitty your last F150 was, you build your own. Finally paid off the Tundra and since I'm keeping her for a while….why not.

Raptor Killa Mod List to Date:
2014 Tundra TRD
King Racing 2.5" Resi's on all 4 corners
Total Chaos UCA's
N-Fab Front Bumper
Fab Four Rear Bumper
Rigid 38" spot/flood
Method NV Bronze 18x9
BFG AT K02 33" Tires
N-Fab side steps
Raptor Light Mod
TRD Pro Skid Plate
TRD Pro Grill
TRD Pro Headlights
TRD Pro Shift Knob
Color Keyed mirror caps and front handles
LED lights interior
Locker Down console and rifle safes
Custom Leather seating and steering wheel
Front and rear sway bar delete
Line Premium Bed Liner
Custom PC'd tow hooks
Dirt Deeds Exhaust System
TRD Intake

I can't remember anymore lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
70 Posts
NFA review! I was wondering if you were on any of the forums. Sorry if I just gave away your secret identity haha. But I love your truck dude. So many mods that I have my eyes on and drool over.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NFA review! I was wondering if you were on any of the forums. Sorry if I just gave away your secret identity haha. But I love your truck dude. So many mods that I have my eyes on and drool over.
haha, no worries brother. Glad you enjoy the channel! We are about to go through hell here in Tampa Bay, so I'll be putting new review videos on hold for a tad. I made a post about it on my NFA Facebook page.

#pissoffirma

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh yea things are getting wild over there for you guys. Well hopefully it passes with out to much damage. Just use the raptor killa to get through Irma.

#nooneinvitedyouirma

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think you built a truck much better than a raptor!!! So about this NFA review..... Is this a youtube page of NFA items??

***Hahaha. disregard. I figured it out when I watched a video and saw you barrel roll out of this truck and fire a badass DT54R with the fun switch

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you built a truck much better than a raptor!!! So about this NFA review..... Is this a youtube page of NFA items??

***Hahaha. disregard. I figured it out when I watched a video and saw you barrel roll out of this truck and fire a badass DT54R with the fun switch
bahaha I forgot about that scene. lol.

Hope you enjoy the channel brother. If you follow along on Facebook and Instagram you'll see the events I have during the year when I invite my clients out to demo (ammo on them) their products for the public. It's worth the trip!

·
Registered
26 Posts
bahaha I forgot about that scene. lol.

Hope you enjoy the channel brother. If you follow along on Facebook and Instagram you'll see the events I have during the year when I invite my clients out to demo (ammo on them) their products for the public. It's worth the trip!
I just read the details on that event in Dec. WOW!!!! I may have to make the drive from TX to FL for that. It will at least hold me over until the NFA gets it in gear and approves my Form 4 for my Omega 30. Took them 10 months to approve my Form 1..... Makes me wish that LEO was able to bypass it all for individuals too and not just the department.... Although in my opinion I dont think that anyone that can buy a gun should have to that long for these approvals either.... Blows my mind that they won't put it on a NICS instant check at the very minimum.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just read the details on that event in Dec. WOW!!!! I may have to make the drive from TX to FL for that. It will at least hold me over until the NFA gets it in gear and approves my Form 4 for my Omega 30. Took them 10 months to approve my Form 1..... Makes me wish that LEO was able to bypass it all for individuals too and not just the department.... Although in my opinion I dont think that anyone that can buy a gun should have to that long for these approvals either.... Blows my mind that they won't put it on a NICS instant check at the very minimum.
It's worth the trip. We have a hotel block and cheaper rates. The hotel info is under the event "about" section. Anyone that shows out of state ID gets a second raffle ticket for making the trip!

Here was my last event I put on in May for Memorial Day

1 - 20 of 32 Posts