Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Tundra SR double cab 4x4 4.6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was getting codes p0441 and p0455 on my ultra gauge. A few days later it popped up on the dash. Changed the gas cap and didn't fix it. Changed the pcv and solenoid. No codes on the dash but the ultra gauge pops those codes on every startup. The old pcv still rattled and worked. The old solenoid still had vacuum flowing through it. Not sure where else to look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just had a code pop up this am on start up. Ran rough for few.
I had the code pulle at an auto parts store, I think along the same line as yours. Part of the evap system??
They said it could be a canister, gas cap...who knows.
I plan on pulling the neg cable tomorrow and see if it clears.

·
Registered
1 Posts
P0440 and P0442 are common codes that relate to the map sensor and the power control module, respectively. These are both expensive parts to replace and if they have failed your issue is likely more than just a bad code. Get it looked at before something else happens.

·
Registered
2015 Tundra SR double cab 4x4 4.6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P0440 and P0442 are common codes that relate to the map sensor and the power control module, respectively. These are both expensive parts to replace and if they have failed your issue is likely more than just a bad code. Get it looked at before something else happens.
I don't have those codes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts