Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you that are on 6" of lift with 35's, what's your overall height? The wife drives my truck and has to park in a parking structure at work. The clearance in the garage is 7'. The guy at 4wheelparts is able to get his Big Horn on 6"/35's in a 7' garage, and said the Tundra should be shorter. I'm hoping I can fit it so I don't have to go some combination of 4" or 33's.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Those of you that are on 6" of lift with 35's, what's your overall height? The wife drives my truck and has to park in a parking structure at work. The clearance in the garage is 7'. The guy at 4wheelparts is able to get his Big Horn on 6"/35's in a 7' garage, and said the Tundra should be shorter. I'm hoping I can fit it so I don't have to go some combination of 4" or 33's.
I have a 3-4" lift with 35's and have about 2 inches of clearance left between the roof and the garage door. I'd wait to have someone with your exact setup chime in. I don't fit in the garage as my truck is too long because of the winch and the crap piled up in the front of the garage.

At first when you said bighorn I was thinking 2500 power wagon. dunno why but I was goon call bs on that fitting in a garage. Your tundra might be a little bigger then the ram. at least my stock truck looked a bit bigger then my aunts 2012 ram.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm only concerned with vertical clearance for parking in the 7' clearance parking structure at the wife's work. I don't have any illusions about getting it into the garage at home :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your garage is 7', then it does help determine I'm likely SOL. Hopefully others will chime in, too. Thanks.

·
Registered
287 Posts
With my 4.5" bds lift and 35" tires my cab height is 81.5".

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
with my RC 6" and 35" tires I had to kiss the parking garage good bye, way over 7'

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, sounds like the dude at 4WP was wrong, then...bummer. The Tundra just looks so perfect at 6" on 35's, too. Gotta get the wife a new job.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
Basically anything except your truck.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We commute together; driving her car one week, and my truck the next. She drops me off and continues down to UT. She's going to see if there's an open lot she can park in, because we both want a 6" lift on this truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2016 Toyota Tundra Limited w/ 6 inch Rough Country lift, gray 20x9 Fuel Rebel wheels and 35x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Step rails are Podium by NFab

·
Registered
2 Posts
2016 Toyota Tundra Limited w/ 6 inch Rough Country lift, gray 20x9 Fuel Rebel wheels and 35x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Step rails are Podium by NFab

1 - 16 of 16 Posts