Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
The blacked out trucks seem to be the best looking. Much better without that chrome grill insert

need the BHLM though

·
Registered
132 Posts
did you do the black paint job yourself or did you have a professional do it for you? Ive got the exact same truck and I would love to color match everything but Im unsure of what it will cost for me to do so.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Looks good!! Since someone mentioned no driver's side grab handle in the 2014 models that's all I see now on front pictures of the 2014. Looks all off balance and asymmetric without it ;(

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I agree just ordered a mew pilar cover and handle. Saw a post on here. Easy fix

Looks good!! Since someone mentioned no driver's side grab handle in the 2014 models that's all I see now on front pictures of the 2014. Looks all off balance and asymmetric without it ;(

·
Registered
38 Posts
There you go making things worse. Never noticed and now I will never not notice...

Reactions: danoh

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
There you go making things worse. Never noticed and now I will never not notice...
haha, that's exactly what I said when someone pointed it out to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did you do the black paint job yourself or did you have a professional do it for you? Ive got the exact same truck and I would love to color match everything but Im unsure of what it will cost for me to do so.
Had a professional do it. Cost was $700 to do front grill (combination of Matte and Color Match), color match door handles, matte black side mirrors and badges.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Had a professional do it. Cost was $700 to do front grill (combination of Matte and Color Match), color match door handles, matte black side mirrors and badges.
Damn I need to become an auto body painter...

·
Registered
332 Posts
That look awesome, I'm sure it turns some heads!

Question about your leveling kit - how much modifying did you have to do to fit those wheels with the 2.5" front lift?

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Looks Awesome! Glad I saw your post, I've been wondering how much it would cost to paint match mine. Atleast the door handles and mirror caps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts