Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does anybody know which are caps have the removable front window? Is it an option on all or just a few? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here are some pics. Both dogs are pretty large 85lbs & 110lbs, they have plenty of room. Around town they have the entire cap to themselves and don't get bounced around at all. On trips i use crates and use the anchors on the bedrail to secure them. The small box fan moves a decent amount of air for its size. The 12v power strip is always hot so I can run the fan without the truck running. I also have the slide option on the removable window that way they can still stick their head in the cab of the truck and get airflow without me removing the entire window. I included pics of both set ups. They absolutely love being back there. I leave the tailgate open when I'm working in the garage or yard and they both lounge in there the entire time. It's like they know it's for them
do you take the removable window out when travelling on the highway or just around town?How much effort is required to remove the window?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts