Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading throught the guru thread, I have learned so much about products and techniques. Some great websites have been given and named. I just wanted to share a store with you Orange County folks off of the 5fwy and Lake Forest off of Rockfield. It is called Detailing and has a website too. But ALL of the products Jumbo has mentioned they carry. I took one step in there and was blown away. I am going to slowly add to my collection of products but now I don't have to wait or pay for shipping. I was amazed at the selection and pricing. I am in no way affiliated with this shop. I have been enlighted by the "ask guru" thread and now have a great place to go and look and talk to the owners about stuff. Just passing it along. Peace

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Thanks for sharing. How are the prices? MSRP? Good deals?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for sharing. How are the prices? MSRP? Good deals?
I think they are great. You can go their website, detailing.com and that is what you would pay in store. The guy I talked to said they are an internet store with a brick and mortar shop as well so they can keep their prices low. Again, I was beyond stoked to be able to see all the products we've been talking about, get some instant feed back and have the prices be comparable to anything I've seen on autogeek.com or dealersdomain. At the end of the day, I would love to support actual b&m businesses but not when they charge such high prices. This seems to be an anomaly.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
That's awesome you found a local place that has all the high end stuff. AutoGeek has a giant store, but they are 2 hours away from me. I have another place that's close by, but all they sell is crap products for the quick wash and wax car washes.

Have fun stocking up. :)

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
That's awesome you found a local place that has all the high end stuff. AutoGeek has a giant store, but they are 2 hours away from me. I have another place that's close by, but all they sell is crap products for the quick wash and wax car washes.

Have fun stocking up. :)
AG is 10 min from my office :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts