Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I ordered some rock stars 2 cause I like the way they looked when somebody brought them to my attention in a thread about a month ago. My question is they offer a cold match on the rims and I'm liking that option but I'm only 98% sure of getting the color match. What do you guys think?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd say keep em black. Be sure to post pics I've been eyeing these and the kmc brigades.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
They look like an 8th grader starting in shop class riveted on some angle iron....and the red looks like a color scheme a kid would put on his civic after watching the first Fast & the Furious....just my .02 :)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I didn't really care for the original Rockstar, but this new wheel is something I would buy. Color matching will make it stand out, imo.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Everybody has the right to their opinions and that is what makes all of our trucks different! ! It would suck if everybody has the same rims on the same truck!!! I just wanted to get a feel if anybody else thought it would look good like I do

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Honestly those wheels are not for me, buuut, color match is pretty neat.

I just can't get behind these wheels and they look like a PIA to clean. I passed on many a wheel cause they looked like too much maint...

·
Registered
297 Posts
+1, Not a fan of the Rockstar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.