Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I ordered some rock stars 2 cause I like the way they looked when somebody brought them to my attention in a thread about a month ago. My question is they offer a cold match on the rims and I'm liking that option but I'm only 98% sure of getting the color match. What do you guys think?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd say keep em black. Be sure to post pics I've been eyeing these and the kmc brigades.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you go off road at all, you'll regret buying those. There is lots of space for mud or ice to pack in and you'll end up wobbling down the road. I speak from experience.

Color should contrast.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
They look like an 8th grader starting in shop class riveted on some angle iron....and the red looks like a color scheme a kid would put on his civic after watching the first Fast & the Furious....just my .02 :)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I didn't really care for the original Rockstar, but this new wheel is something I would buy. Color matching will make it stand out, imo.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Don't know why these rims are getting so much hate? 5 spoke rims are a timeless design, and the color matching is cool! I'm liking these and the anthracite fuel trophy's quite a bit...

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Everybody has the right to their opinions and that is what makes all of our trucks different! ! It would suck if everybody has the same rims on the same truck!!! I just wanted to get a feel if anybody else thought it would look good like I do

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Honestly those wheels are not for me, buuut, color match is pretty neat.

I just can't get behind these wheels and they look like a PIA to clean. I passed on many a wheel cause they looked like too much maint...

·
Registered
297 Posts
+1, Not a fan of the Rockstar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts