Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions on Fuel Octane 18x9 wheels with Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/65R18 121R?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
What lift and backspacing? With a level kit they may fit with a good amount of clearancing, some have made it work but that is a wide tire. With a 6" go for it. Below is a picture with those wheels 5.5" of backspacing I think and 305/65/18 BFG's

Reactions: NickG

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What lift and backspacing? With a level kit they may fit with a good amount of clearancing, some have made it work but that is a wide tire. With a 6" go for it. Below is a picture with those wheels 5.5" of backspacing I think and 305/65/18 BFG's
I would be using a leveling kit. and the backspacing is 5.750.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
You have the best chance of clearing with that backspace but I would be willing to bet it will hit the body mount, if you are willing to cut and weld body mount go for it

Reactions: NickG

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have the best chance of clearing with that backspace but I would be willing to bet it will hit the body mount, if you are willing to cut and weld body mount go for it
Ya, that's what another member told me and I'd prefer to avoid cutting any of the body mount.

Do you think Nitto Terra Grappler LT295/70R18 E129Q will fit without cutting the body mount or do I need to find a wheel with a higher offset?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Ya, that's what another member told me and I'd prefer to avoid cutting any of the body mount.

Do you think Nitto Terra Grappler LT295/70R18 E129Q will fit without cutting the body mount or do I need to find a wheel with a higher offset?
Those would clear fine, that's the setup on this one

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love my 22x14 Octane's! Great looking wheel. I went with the mudgrappler over the terra.
Awesome truck man! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the look of the Mud Grappler, but I just need a better all around tire : /

Those would clear fine, that's the setup on this one

Thank you so much! I think I'll be going with the 18x9 Octanes on the Nitto Terra Grappler 295's then!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts