Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't decide on 285/75/18 or 35 x 12.50/18. what do ya'll think?

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Depends on slot of things like, what u do with your tundra, what kind of lift u have if any, what type rims u have & what kind of look u r goin for

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
35x12.50x18, if you have the proper offset wheels... (9" wide, +25 to +35)

Here they are in 20"...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Go with the 285/75-18 unless cost is an swayed in one way by a lot on either size.. the 285 is thinner then the 35/12.5 but you won't notice it... you will gain a bit of height in diameter.. like previous poster said to be able to fit either depends on lift and wheels you are using... The 285's will be easier to clear then the 12.5's.. good luck... Not sure where your getting them put on but have them order both and do a test fit... see which you like better in fit/cost...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking about pro comp wheels 18x9 0 offset 5 in backspace. If I'm correct the 285's are only 1 inch narrower than the 35's and like 1/2 inch taller

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
152 Posts
how do you guys like the atII's? I am about to pull the trigger on a set for my rw size 285/75/17's. I haven't seen the extremes in person how do they look aggressive wise?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw some this weekend on a lifted crewmax they look badass pretty aggressive for AT's

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
are the atii extremes loud? Anyone go from a toyo mt to the new atii? I have some toyo mt and hate the road noise. My next tire will be an atii. Still debating if they will be the extreme version or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts