Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2013 4x4 double cab Tundra, non-TRD. Previously had an 07 2wd crewmax which I got rid of a few years ago after a divorce.. God I missed this 5.7... It's going to be a work truck but I would like it to be a weekend warrior. Any suggestions to a front lift? Maybe 3"? My previous tundra was 2wd and I refused to lift it.. I want to make it capable off road but not unprofessional looking when I pull up to a job site. Planning on welding up some sliders and a front bumper in a month or so once I get all moved into the North Georgia area.
Now that I have bored the hell out of you I'm going to go admire everyone's trucks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your Tundra.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Welcome and glad to see you're back in the Tundra following. I've always wanted one and finally got mine last month.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and glad to see you're back in the Tundra following. I've always wanted one and finally got mine last month.
I did some minor stalking and we're in the same line of work. 3 of the 6 people that work on the west side of my city on my shift all have '13 Tundras and probably 12 more other officers and detectives have them. Lol don't know if you can tell or not, but we have a decent hook at a dealership here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts