Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can’t seem to find many pictures of Tundras with OME leafs. Can anybody show me some? CS055R with or without D28XL, preferably on 35s and 3.5” lift up front. Thank you

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can’t seem to find many pictures of Tundras with OME leafs. Can anybody show me some? CS055R with or without D28XL, preferably on 35s and 3.5” lift up front. Thank you
Not the best straight on picture. OME Dakar leaf packs. ADS Racing adjustable coilovers set to 3"ish on the front, w/ADS triple bypass shocks on the rear and 29 70/18 Ridge Grapplers.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great looking truck. How do the springs ride and carry a load?
The springs are more firm than stock, but I wanted a more firm feel and ride. I've loaded around 1100 pounds of flooring (plus a full size spare wheel) in the back and without inflating the airbags over 10psi the rear only dropped an inch or so. They are certainly solid leaf springs.

Is that the OME leaf with the extra leaf pack? Looking good! Thanks for the reference
I ordered the OME Dakar Leaf packs from Toytec, so how ever they sell them is how they came. Sorry if I can't be more specific. I defiantly gained a few inches in the back with the leaf springs alone. I still have the stock shackles on (though I ordered the Toytec adjustable shackles in the event I need them once my Four Wheel Camper shows up) I also have installed Firestone airbags to help with the extra load, though they aren't inflated in the picture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.