Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Truck sits perfect bigbrnco nicely done!!!

Hows the ride compared to the stock setup?

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Looks great. Let us know how much lift you got out of the kit once it settles. I want to go the ome route also.

Reactions: bigbrnco

· Premium Member
336 Posts
Nice man! Looks great, how much lift did the 612 give you? Im thinking about this route to replace my 5100s

· Premium Member
11,775 Posts
You will like the 612's, they are a bit stiffer than stock but overall ride pretty nice and excel on trails. Everything Coach builds is top quality so the shackles will also be excellent. My truck is currently in the garage with the coils removed because USPS was supposed to deliver the 1/2" shims that I got from Coach to give me about another inch of lift but, as is often the case, the postal service failed to meet their delivery date so my truck will have to sit, disassembled until Monday...damn post office sucks!

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a 2.5" level on it before the 612s and I didn't measure before install but my numbers after are....

Front left 39 1/4
Front right 39 5/8
Rear left 40 1/4
Rear right 40 5/8

Measured to the highest point of my BW pocket flares.

· Premium Member
336 Posts
You will like the 612's, they are a bit stiffer than stock but overall ride pretty nice and excel on trails. Everything Coach builds is top quality so the shackles will also be excellent. My truck is currently in the garage with the coils removed because USPS was supposed to deliver the 1/2" shims that I got from Coach to give me about another inch of lift but, as is often the case, the postal service failed to meet their delivery date so my truck will have to sit, disassembled until Monday...damn post office sucks!
Damn, so Coach is the hidden fabricator! Keep us updated with the shims. So 2 shims per strut to get your max lift?

· Premium Member
11,775 Posts
Yeah, they are 1/4" shims so you need two on each side and the net result should be just about 1 in of lift...unfortunately, I will probably need UCA's too but I am going to try to get her aligned without the UCA's first since I have unlimited alignments at Firestone anyway.

· Registered
41 Posts
I had a 2.5" level on it before the 612s and I didn't measure before install but my numbers after are....

Front left 39 1/4
Front right 39 5/8
Rear left 40 1/4
Rear right 40 5/8

Measured to the highest point of my BW pocket flares.
What size tires you running?

· Premium Member
359 Posts
Would you prefer the 612's over the low range level kit interms of ride quality. I drive mainly on street's. I dont care about price difference just want a better ride from stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.