Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a long time since I've been on here, mainly due to a hectic lifestyle since my last post. Long story short, traded my '07 SR5 in on a 2011 Camaro 2SS for a really good price. Then we were up and moved to the Shreveport, Louisiana area. Once all moved, we traded in the Camaro for a BMW 535i, for the wife and I waited patiently for my time on our GMC Acadia lease to be up before I could get my well needed truck. WELL...that time was completed as of yesterday and we drove home in a 2016 Tundra SR5 Crewmax TRD PRO (Magnetic Gray Metallic...I think) It is an amazing vehicle and I can't wait to dive back into the Tundra realm!!! Any suggestions or advice are always welcome!

GLAD TO BE BACK!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome back! Way to dive in and go for the GOLD! Yay a TRD Pro!!! Sweet ride my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
492 Posts
Looks good now all that's needed is a spray in Bed liner and some window tint anything else can wait.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, I ended up getting the truck before they put the bed liner spray in but it will get in there eventually. I agree on the tint, another on the to-do list. Debating on how dark I want to take it so it doesn't take too much from the truck (which is impossible).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts