Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new (but old) to the forum as I don't remember my original login/password from years ago.. I became a member back in 2009 after purchasing a 2010 DC Rock Warrior (Which I I absolutely loved by the way) which I've recently traded in for a 2018 TRD CM to support our growing family. I love the advancements in my 2018 but miss the simple things like the drivers side grab handle, double glove box and rear under seat storage that was available in my Rock Warrior. I REALLY wanted to buy a TRD Pro but couldn't justify the marked up cost over a 2018 especially when considering the technological advancements available in the 2018.. I'm looking to upgrade suspension and tires to mimic the pro and have been resourcing the expansive knowledge of this forum. I was locked into buying the Pro suspension but after reading many threads have decided to go with the 6112/5160 for half the cost.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome from West MI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.