Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Official "Roll Your Rear Window Down Because The Truck Behind You Can't Do It" Club

I posted this 'Club' in honor of the feat being completed by Swank501, and as mentioned by RyteSyde.

In order to partake, the back glass must be full width and be able to go up / down - as seen in the CrewMax model and now in one RCSB.

To honor Swank501, he will be "Roll Your Rear Window Down Because The Truck Behind You Can't Do It" club member #1

Links to his feat:
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-general-discussion/153393-crewmax-glass-conversion-rcsb-9.html
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-general-discussion/153393-crewmax-glass-conversion-rcsb-12.html

RyteSyde will be member #2

I will be #3 .
2012 CM Platinum.

Please post a picture of your truck, preferably showing the back glass half down.

:)

Current roster:

1: Swank501
2: RyteSyde
3: TundraTigger
4: Joesgarage08
5: 2012CMINMI
6: Bad Dad's Tundra
7: chphilo
8: halftondra
9: thetastelingers
10: Rafterman45
11: DDRaptor
12: fltundra
13: Scooby
14: GR8WHITE671
15: Tundra Monkey
16: StevenD
17: kennedyzdad
18: TAMUTUNDRA
19: thompsonreido
20: c.h.u.d.
21: KRAZYK
22: razorbilo
23: Texas2Guns (pending)
24: HughMungus
25: imy0095
26: momboss
27: Brad1221
28: Deeters
29: gscmtundra
30: Upstate tundra (pending)
31: megasaurous
32: That_Red_Tundra
33: justinwbooker
34: Azblue
35: Drumhack
36: mikesoul
37: Phudu2004
38: djpaul
39: JBradleyFL
40: Mudman
41: Khandfw
42: ng0m
43: HBTundraDude (the artist formerly known as Dan)
44: dinrough
45: 06TundraStreet
46: frndrfoe
47: WBW
48: jaj23
49: Boats&Hoes
50: AzCheetah
51: purplenova
52: d0ch0l1d4y
53: UNTMatt
54: Michael Shields
55: Mickleford
56: PonyMan
57: NoKenDo
58: Reserved
69: dikkie

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am guilty big time for this one!

Hell if someone starts tailgating me I will roll it down and just wave:lol5:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Wait.... So a club... Because your truck does something..... That all of the crewmax Tundra's do............. :banghead:

You should wait till the 2014s start becoming members and razz on the dudes that get a crewmax without the option.... Then it would make more sense. :thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wait.... So a club... Because your truck does something..... That all of the crewmax Tundra's do............. :banghead:

You should wait till the 2014s start becoming members and razz on the dudes that get a crewmax without the option.... Then it would make more sense. :thumbup:

Because our trucks do something that all CM's do? No .. because the CM's .. and one RCSB does. Had he not done that, it probably would have never crossed my mind.

;)

There's all kinds of 'clubs' on here - that limit you based on color, region, etc. You are free to start the "Rear Sliding Window Club", which all DC's can be a part of.

In addition, because the thread is already here, when the '14 CM's come without one, then they also cannot partake. FWIW, my last Tundra was a DC and had I not jumped on this one, I'd be in the sliding rear window club too.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
At least the colors and regions make damn sense.

With the colors you can get ideas on things to do to your truck and have a better idea of the look.

With the regions you can potentially get together and have meets and etc.

With yours.... Well frankly I think it's more of an "I'm a douche, hear me roar" type of a thing.

;)

;)

;)

;)

Aaannd my truck doesn't have a sliding rear window... because it's unnecessary.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
At least the colors and regions make damn sense.

With the colors you can get ideas on things to do to your truck and have a better idea of the look.

With the regions you can potentially get together and have meets and etc.

With yours.... Well frankly I think it's more of an "I'm a douche, hear me roar" type of a thing.

;)

;)

;)

;)

Aaannd my truck doesn't have a sliding rear window... because it's unnecessary.

You're entitled to your opinions .. and free to start whatever clubs you like. FWIW, I have not even begun to think about 'roaring'. I'm just trying to partake with other people that enjoy their vehicles. I justified why I posted this 'club' and that's all there is to it. There are no other reasons, regardless of what you might think.

You can label me a 'douche' or whatever you choose - which I'm certain violates the TOS - but like you, I'm partaking in a forum of other enthusiasts. I'm certain you will not agree with each and every thread posted and you don't have to. I also don't have to cater my posts / threads to you. That's one of the freedom's granted to us as Americans.

Not necessary to you doesn't mean that it's not important to others.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because they "listened" to customers feedback, and gave them what they wanted? :lmao: Who the fuk bitched about the rear window rolling down and the reclining seats in the CM? We need to hunt those bastards down...

Oh wait, hmmm...I think I get it. They didn't wanna hurt the DC guys feelings, so they made the CM rear seat just like theirs, and took away the almighty CM roll down rear window :banghead: Fuggin DC guys and their damn "feelings"...they have successfully screwed over every future CM owner :lol:

Oh, and thanks Toyota, for making my '07 Crewmax a more desireable truck than the 2014 CM, and helping resale value for me :D.
BDT, you are #6.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I am guilty of that secret pleasure also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
"mommy why hi truck have no windows" probly my favorite comment anyone has ever made within ear shot about my truck... HEH!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm in....the two things I show other truck owners are the back window-which they all love and can't believe it isn't on every truck-and the tailgate going down easy....

It's particularly fun when I roll it down to put something long through it or when I had my pooch ride in the bed...

It's not a dumb club, it's a fun club...lighten up Francis...

I'm shocked that they dropped this from the 2014 CM...dumb move, but thanks...

1 - 20 of 298 Posts