Votes: 101 29.0%
  • C. Kind of, but Toyota should have done more

Votes: 194 55.7%
1741 - 1759 of 1759 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
LOL, here's an actual bad ass truck to look at while you guys are arguing:lol5:

Ok, now carry on :cool:
The only thing bad a$$ in that pic is the Dicks in the background. Lol. Nice truck man. Not a Ram fan but I must say that I like the paint match on yours. NOW LIFT IT!

Reactions: Breathing Borla

· Premium Member
4,874 Posts
looks like we have similar tastes with color match and color etc, through up a bigger pic of your rig, it looks nice in your small sig pic

· Registered
217 Posts
looks like we have similar tastes with color match and color etc, through up a bigger pic of your rig, it looks nice in your small sig pic
There ya go. This one is from today. Making this F-250 look bad.

And here is some more shots...

· Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Looks good.

I am surprised you don't have those red letter grabbers.

· Registered
217 Posts
Looks good.

I am surprised you don't have those red letter grabbers.

I was looking at those when I bought these but they discount wanted $2k plus tax and all the other crap they charge. When I paid $1700 for my trail graps. plus they are A/T. I prefer M/T but I may look into them when these go unless there is something else out.

· Registered
352 Posts
I was looking at those when I bought these but they discount wanted $2k plus tax and all the other crap they charge. When I paid $1700 for my trail graps. plus they are A/T. I prefer M/T but I may look into them when these go unless there is something else out.
$1700!!!!!! Holy fuq!!! what size are they?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Premium Member
4,874 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
$1700!!!!!! Holy fuq!!! what size are they?

Yeah it's in my sig. 295/60/20.... they are a specialty tire and 20". That's going to cost more right of the bat. Anything that isn't a 33" or 35" etc usually cost more. And when I bought them I couldn't put 35" because Toyota decided that they don't want any stock rims with 35" or larger with the offset. But oh well. There pretty close.

Reactions: AKtrd

· Registered
518 Posts
LOL, here's an actual bad ass truck to look at while you guys are arguing:lol5:

Ok, now carry on :cool:
good looking truck! i had an 03 hemi dbl cab... loved it, i just couldn't keep good ball joints on the front! my very expensive tires wouldn't last for shit. i traded it after 70k miles... on the way to the dealership the tranny knocked on me hard! there was no second guessing, lol.

· Registered
347 Posts
Did he just say he can drive because he can drag race HAHA. Try doing auto cross or racing on a track then say you can drive.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
x2. I have about 15 years of autox and road racing here in Texas, and finally gave it up due to costs. But I can promise him I can beat him on any track. :)

Gotta post my last truck...similar color to you guys..miss the ride and height of it. But done with old tech.

Reactions: AKtrd

· Registered
347 Posts
For the most part, looks good. I don't like how you changed your emblems to red. Looks tacky. Black them out and it will look much better.

There ya go. This one is from today. Making this F-250 look bad.

And here is some more shots...

· Registered
217 Posts
For the most part, looks good. I don't like how you changed your emblems to red. Looks tacky. Black them out and it will look much better.
Everyone has them dipped black. I'm going to for a look that no one has. It doesn't matter though because when this dip comes off I'm debadging it anyways. But for now I have a red theme going on cause I think it looks good with grey.

Reactions: Wacked

· Registered
217 Posts
You must be rolling in it Jason lol

Na man that's how much M/T cost. I buy all my tires at discount because they give you 0% on all purchases with their card for 12 months. Tire price isn't an issue in that case.

Reactions: Wacked and AKtrd

· Registered
217 Posts
x2. I have about 15 years of autox and road racing here in Texas, and finally gave it up due to costs. But I can promise him I can beat him on any track. :)

Gotta post my last truck...similar color to you guys..miss the ride and height of it. But done with old tech.

I must say that I don't like the Titan's stock because they lean forward way to much but put a lift on that bad boy and they look good!!!!!

Reactions: Wacked

· Premium Member
59 Posts
Everyone can have an opinion a$$hole. That's mine. So next time you want to jump in a conversation don't start off calling someone's thoughts "retarded" as that's a real mature word to use. I would never wish for someone to get hurt but if you want to come at someone the way you did, then don't expect a nice reply. I will admit I was out of line with that statement and I apologize for that post. I honestly don't care what people have to say against my opinions and I may not be correct I'm everything I say but with that said to respond with negativity right off the bat. It's understood you don't agree with what I have to say but don't come at someone and call their thoughts retarded.
I dont have a problem with your opinion of what you think of it. But the reasoning of 2nd gen owners being more likely to mod their trucks, and 3rd gen owners keeping it stock really doesnt make sense is all. Plenty of people have already thrown lifts and wheels on their 3rd gens and its only been out a couple of months. I have 2 cars that need modding now, so I wont be so quick to jump at the lift and wheels for now. Later down the road I'll throw a mild lift and some 33s on it.

1741 - 1759 of 1759 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.