Votes: 194 55.7%
1 - 20 of 1759 Posts

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
16 Posts
Actual News about the 2014 Tundra!

Nothing too different except that the tailgate has a lip on it and tundra is stamped on the bottom right corner hood is different with sharper body lines grille is bigger and the fenders have an extra body line. Generally speaking the tundras now have a rounded front end 2014 will be boxier if that's even a word. No engine mods or anything like that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
621 Posts
No engine mods?that blows.they need to come out with like a 3/4 diesel or something

· Registered
2,357 Posts
Powertrain is likely to stay the same, all new body/frame/suspension/interior. Nothing big, lol

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
I heard that the hood and grille will no longer be attached. So when the hood is opened the grille stays put.

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Lets hope a big part of the redesign is throwing away the AIP system!!!!
I wish but those are for emissions and we should all know by now that ain't changing a bit. Thanks to the EPA.

· Registered
16 Posts

They really like to keep it under wraps but will be running a few in the later months and I wanna say we will producing them August I heard that they wanna compete with like the king ranches and stuff it is a redesign so as soon as I know more ill share it with all if y'all

· Registered
16 Posts

It is a redesign and they like to keep it under wraps around here but as far as the body itself it looks awesome engine and stuff like that ill get that info when comes available for now it's really a secret. We will do building a few in the upcoming months and really start building them in August perhaps everything just looks great right now they said that they wanna compete with the king ranches interiors are gonna be off the hook ill explain more when I see them personally

1 - 20 of 1759 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.