Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a OEM airbox they are willing to part ways with? I need the mounting hardware. I will trade a Injen cold air intake for the box if you want. Located in houston.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found a complete airbag, upper/lower, resonator, and hose to the intake on eBay for $200.00 from a junk yard. I had to do a lot of searching and verifying it would fit though. I’d suggest not using the sites on the web that are one of those find any part sites. They use hundreds of junk yards and there are equally the same number of scammers on it that gave me unbelievable prices. But, when I looked into the number they were calling from it would come back to some bogus place or person. Good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a complete airbag, upper/lower, resonator, and hose to the intake on eBay for $200.00 from a junk yard. I had to do a lot of searching and verifying it would fit though. I’d suggest not using the sites on the web that are one of those find any part sites. They use hundreds of junk yards and there are equally the same number of scammers on it that gave me unbelievable prices. But, when I looked into the number they were calling from it would come back to some bogus place or person. Good luck.
Yeah, I've looked around on sites but I am honestly looking for the lower box just for the 2 bolts and rubber grommets. That is it. I need them specifically because the Aftermarket air box uses these OEM Pieces to mount to the truck instead of supping their own.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey i do have the Airbox mounting hardware for sale at a cheaper price. Let me know if you're interested... kindly email me at andrewmarcus 231111 at aol dot com
What's the cheaper price? and is it just the hardware or the entire assembly?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anyone have a OEM airbox they are willing to part ways with? I need the mounting hardware. I will trade a Injen cold air intake for the box if you want. Located in houston.
I got one, I just swapped out my stock one for a Volant. I’ll trade you? I have a friend in the Army that just bought a Tundra and I can give him that Injen if you want?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need to get that box outta my garage to be honest. My wife is mad about all my important stuff in it. Ughhhh

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a oem air box.. just put in a cold air myself.. slitting have all the old parts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got one, I just swapped out my stock one for a Volant. I’ll trade you? I have a friend in the Army that just bought a Tundra and I can give him that Injen if you want?
Well shit, I already bought the lower half of the OEM box, I gotta get some money back from buying the damn OEM box now. Would you want the Injen for $100 (The injen only has 3k miles on it)? Do ya live in or near Houston?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts