Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ordered anything from them during one of their special events days? Which they have 4 days per year, one each season.
The upcoming one is on October 14th, I'm about to drop a load of cash on mods but holding off until then, as they said there would be big discounts on parts and installation.

Are those events really worth waiting for? There are some deals going on at the moment and if I purchase now, I'd save a bit over a CAD $1000 on parts (some tire and rim sets + procomp lift kits give some nice discounts).

·
Registered
150 Posts
When a friend and I shopped at wheelparts last year around Black Friday we received a 400 rebate, no tax, and half off the install. Also, the price was cheaper than anyone around to begin with. So might be to your advantage to wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Why not support one of the vendors here that help support this site?
I should have mentioned that I'm from Alberta and there aren't that many vendors as South of the border. Edmonton is one of the locations of the above mentioned store.
So I would have supported one of the vendors from this site but not at the huge expense on my part after you consider shipping and customs fees. Thanks for the thumbs down whoever it was.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When a friend and I shopped at wheelparts last year around Black Friday we received a 400 rebate, no tax, and half off the install. Also, the price was cheaper than anyone around to begin with. So might be to your advantage to wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noted. Big thanks for the reply.

·
Cereal Killer
20,307 Posts
I always thought "Black Friday" had something to do with your last president.

·
Registered
60 Posts
4wheelparts has a store right near me, I can order and pick up next day. I might have to check out this sale you're talking about, my mod list is currently $20,000 or more!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I am looking at Bilstein 6112 and 5160's for my 2018 and then wheels and tires so I was looking for a sale. Also looking at the Husky Liners and AMP PowerStep running boards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts