Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
the headers are $450, and are not carb approved:confused: I always remove them right after dyno testing;)
Keith u think its better to add an e-cut solenoid instead of a offroad pipe ? If I were to use offroad pipe, what's the price since I can drive it daily ? Also, what the R&R time for swapping out headers ? If its doesn't take too long, I think it's worth swapping out during smog inspection...

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Keith u think its better to add an e-cut solenoid instead of a offroad pipe ? If I were to use offroad pipe, what's the price since I can drive it daily ? Also, what the R&R time for swapping out headers ? If its doesn't take too long, I think it's worth swapping out during smog inspection...
I don't think you need to swap out the headers but you will need to reinstall the stock cats. Keith can custom build the pipe for you with all the cats on it.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I would never recommend running Obx headers on a street driven vehicle. But if you needed to convert it from an off road set up to a street set up it would be an all day affair.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I need to get this. Any videos out there yet so I can get a idea of how loud it is going to be.
Not the exact setup, mine is without the mid-pipe/resonator and has shorter tips.

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Deedsey! After I break my truck in with the new turbo (if it ever gets done!), I will have to get in touch with you for a BAMuffler setup. These are way to good to pass up proven by the dyno sheets, the sound, the quality, and the clientele! I definitely want to get a setup soon, maybe even some headers too.. We'll talk soon lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
The video doesn't load for me..

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Now it says error..

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
21 - 40 of 43 Posts