Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also posted this in a GEN two section but figured I’d post it on here as well to hopefully get a wider audience. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

So my dealership had to do an ECU reset Several weeks back on my truck. Before it went in for its issue there were no flags on my OBD two scanner. After they did the ECU reset I wouldn’t get a code on my scanner but I kept getting a flashing EV on my obd2. I kept telling the dealership they needed to do a drive cycle so finally they relented and did a drive cycle. When I picked it up yesterday after them completing the drive cycle I plugged in my scanner And now do I not only get a flashing EV on the monitor status, I get a flashing C, a flashing to a, a flashing oh, and a flashing CH.

I immediately went right back into the dealership to ask what the heck was going on. They took me around into their workshop and plugged in their actual Toyota computer to the truck and showed me it wasn’t showing any kind of issues at all. They showed me all of the emission systems readiness on their computer and everything looked fine. They told me my OBD2 Be faulty which I sincerely doubt. If anyone has any thoughts I would sure love to hear them! The truck is driving fine

1 - 1 of 1 Posts