Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Tundratalk,

We are finally able to support 2010-2014 ff Tundras with a plug and play Bullydog tune. We are also getting very close on our 2015 and 2016 offering so stay tuned.

Retail for the FFV kit is $7595 and comes complete. If we get at least 5 members here interested I'll push for a group buy special. Who is in?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
What if you already have a ffv supercharged 2012?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The price includes the fit kit and everything. So just bolt on and smoke the tires? If so, I'm interested if a group buy is in the making.
Yep, complete down to the grease for the orings and a full color installation manual. We just need a few more for the group buy. PM me your phone number and we'll call you when we have the 5.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen, have you heard anything new regarding the Bully Dog GT tune for circa 07-11, FFV, SC Tundras? I had my TRD supercharger installed at TRD Sparks ispring of 13, along with the Unichip piggyback controller after deployment #1 , fast forward about 35k, I bought DT LT headers through TRD Sparks and had them installed after I came home from deployment #2 . The forward O2 sensors were installed where DT placed the sensor bung, the secondary cat was deleted, and the first cat was moved down to where the LT headers end. The rear O2 sensor is in the original bung following the first stage cat. Since then I've been getting P0172 and P0175 codes, I've since checked the fuel pressure, replaced the MAF sensor, reset the YAW sensor, installed an inline speedometer calibrator, and even tried URDs O2 sensor simulator, all of which haven't helped. Dealerships near me won't touch it, Unichip says its not their programming. Talking to Micah over the past few months, he mentioned that Bully Dog, in conjunction with Magnuson was developing a tune for circa 07-11 FFV S/C Tundras that would allow for a tune that would negate a lot of the FFV problems folks have been having. If that's actually coming down the pipe, that would be AMAZING. I just want my truck to work again...

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Morning Gentlemen, have you heard anything new regarding the Bully Dog GT tune for circa 07-11, FFV, SC Tundras? I had my TRD supercharger installed at TRD Sparks ispring of 13, along with the Unichip piggyback controller after deployment #1 , fast forward about 35k, I bought DT LT headers through TRD Sparks and had them installed after I came home from deployment #2 . The forward O2 sensors were installed where DT placed the sensor bung, the secondary cat was deleted, and the first cat was moved down to where the LT headers end. The rear O2 sensor is in the original bung following the first stage cat. Since then I've been getting P0172 and P0175 codes, I've since checked the fuel pressure, replaced the MAF sensor, reset the YAW sensor, installed an inline speedometer calibrator, and even tried URDs O2 sensor simulator, all of which haven't helped. Dealerships near me won't touch it, Unichip says its not their programming. Talking to Micah over the past few months, he mentioned that Bully Dog, in conjunction with Magnuson was developing a tune for circa 07-11 FFV S/C Tundras that would allow for a tune that would negate a lot of the FFV problems folks have been having. If that's actually coming down the pipe, that would be AMAZING. I just want my truck to work again...
We are pushing this everyday. We'll keep everyone informed on the other dedicated thread. Thanks for voting!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
The ffv trucks didn't start until 2010, when Toyota sold out to the tax credits. Today it is very hard to find a non flex fuel truck anywhere in the Midwest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's wild, that's all the dealerships around here sell at least with the new models, when I came back from my first deployment I thought about trading up to a rock warrior, non FF, at the time it was a waste since my truck had low miles, and I had faith in the unichip, but knowing what I know now, I wish I'd waited till they stopped selling them and bought a non FFV. Oh well, live and learn. Now if only I could have the V6, NA, 2005 diesel land cruiser I had in afghanistan, bondo over the bullet holes, and a hole in the muffler. I'd be set.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Was exited to see this the other day as I have been patently waiting for a true plug and play tune SC Kit for years for my 2011 Flex Fuel Rock Warrior. I waited just a bit longer and caught your black Friday sale recently...Order # 65. This will be the winter project i look forward to this year :) Thanks for picking up where TRD left off and did not dare venture to go.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Was exited to see this the other day as I have been patently waiting for a true plug and play tune SC Kit for years for my 2011 Flex Fuel Rock Warrior. I waited just a bit longer and caught your black Friday sale recently...Order # 65. This will be the winter project i look forward to this year :) Thanks for picking up where TRD left off and did not dare venture to go.

You will be happy sir. Night and day difference.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts