Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Always wash your pillow at least once a month.
Pillow case right? If you simply put a sleeve protector under it and then the pillow case all you should have to wash is the case.

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
Pillow case right? If you simply put a sleeve protector under it and then the pillow case all you should have to wash is the case.
I with this. I keep mine in a allergy case and just wash the top pillowcase regularly (well, the wife does)

We bought the mypillows....I hated it, she loved it. I exchanged one for a different density, still hated it. Because of the BOGO way they sell it, you can't just return one.

I bought a pillow at sams...I don't know what's in it. Hard to explain, kinda feels like memory foam but heavier....it doesn't bounce back when you press on it...I don't know what's in it...... weighs about 3 times a normal pillows weight and feels awesome.

It could be clubbed baby seal fur dampened by the tears of tied up orphans....whatever ....It's awesome and everyone knows not to mess with it.

Reactions: Dragos28

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,629 Posts
I with this. I keep mine in a allergy case and just wash the top pillowcase regularly (well, the wife does)

We bought the mypillows....I hated it, she loved it. I exchanged one for a different density, still hated it. Because of the BOGO way they sell it, you can't just return one.

I bought a pillow at sams...I don't know what's in it. Hard to explain, kinda feels like memory foam but heavier....it doesn't bounce back when you press on it...I don't know what's in it...... weighs about 3 times a normal pillows weight and feels awesome.

It could be clubbed baby seal fur dampened by the tears of tied up orphans....whatever ....It's awesome and everyone knows not to mess with it.
ha, i think i have the same pillow.

i believe i bought it at some dept store forever ago. its some sort of mem foam but like you said, its heavier than shit and its the most comfortable thing in the world.

not that i'm unhappy with my pillow, but i have been eyeing out this pillow for a while

https://onpurple.com/pillow

·
Registered
467 Posts
Cases and covers get washed weekly.

Pillows once a month. Your drool, snot, sweat, allergens, dust mites, etc will permeate the cover to the pillow. Unless you use a completely waterproof cover which would be completely uncomfortable, pillows really should be washed monthly.

I pick up a two pack at Costco and rotate them out. That being said, I like a flatter, broken in pillow so I keep mine for a while.

--Matt

·
Registered
388 Posts
I use a combination of a Ghost Pillow and My Pillow. Just depends on how much my back and neck hurts each night as to which one I use. I actually like the "My Pillow" as far as being able to flatten it out or fluff it up.

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
Cases and covers get washed weekly.

Pillows once a month. Your drool, snot, sweat, allergens, dust mites, etc will permeate the cover to the pillow. Unless you use a completely waterproof cover which would be completely uncomfortable, pillows really should be washed monthly.

I pick up a two pack at Costco and rotate them out. That being said, I like a flatter, broken in pillow so I keep mine for a while.

--Matt
If you're not using something like this, you are probably sleeping with more disgusting things than you care to know about.

Yes, waterproof too...it's not uncomfortable, it goes under your pillowcase.

Classic Allergy Pillow Covers - Pillow Covers - Allergy Bedding | National Allergy Supply

Reactions: RIjon

·
Registered
2 Posts
that's true...
Yes,indeed! I know some cases when because of unwashed cases and covers, people were dreaming about something unpleasant. I have a friend, the one who we call neat. She blamed her boyfriend for her nightmares that were caused because of not a very clean pillow. She found a dreams-meaning article which we were completely shocked by. Eventually, the article itself told her about her unstable emotional state and she went through some sessions with medium Amanda, the author of that article, and it helped.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts