Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening, Gents. I'm brand new around here. Haven't yet purchased a Tundra but I've been admiring for a while ;). Should be getting into a 2017 TRD Pro or Platinum soon...headed to the dealership in the morning. I've been in a Nissan Titan for the past 10 years - she's still running great, save a few squeaks and rattles. I'm excited to get into something new and looking forward to learning here on the boards.

~Josh

·
Registered
480 Posts
ha, whats up man! I used to read your posts all the time on titantalk.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha, whats up man! I used to read your posts all the time on titantalk.
Yo! haha. Figured I'd find some ol' Titan guys on here! Smart guys, those Nissan/Toyota people...:)

Yeah I always said I'd keep my T until the wheels fall off, but in my current house I don't have room for a third vehicle and I'm ready to drive something new.

Hey I have a question: Is it possible to get a Platinum with colormatched grill/bumper instead of chrome? If not I guess I could go TRD Pro, or have those parts painted aftermarket...

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
Yo! haha. Figured I'd find some ol' Titan guys on here! Smart guys, those Nissan/Toyota people...:)

Yeah I always said I'd keep my T until the wheels fall off, but in my current house I don't have room for a third vehicle and I'm ready to drive something new.

Hey I have a question: Is it possible to get a Platinum with colormatched grill/bumper instead of chrome? If not I guess I could go TRD Pro, or have those parts painted aftermarket...

You have it backwards. The Platinum comes color matched, then you would need to buy chrome pieces to make it right. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well gents, got 'er done! Set out to get a white platinum, but they didn't have one and "couldn't" locate one, so after a bunch of negotiation I let them talk me into a black 2017 Platinum.

I love it.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts