Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. It's that time where I need to replace tires on my Tundra SR5 again. I'm looking for recommendations on a tire that goes good in snow (as in NW PA we get good amounts of lake effect snow), goes good on dirt roads, quiet, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
695 Posts
BFG KO2 with Mountain Snow Flake.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
We get similar weather here in the northern finger lakes. I had good luck with the Cooper AT3's that I put on my '07 Tundra. I haven't had to replace the OEM tires on my current '19 tundra yet.

·
Registered
377 Posts
After using several different tires on my 08 Tundra, I went with the Dura Tracs on my 21 when I purchased it last June. Living in upper Michigan next to Lake Superior can be brutal in the winter, and these tires came through fantastically. Pavement, mud, sand, ice and snow were no problem. Wrangler DuraTrac | Goodyear Tires

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree with the DuraTrac's. I'm in upstate NY and have had a handful of different ATs for winter/plowing. The DruaTrac's seem a little less quiet to me as some of other AT's I've had, but the performance the last winter was awesome.
After using several different tires on my 08 Tundra, I went with the Dura Tracs on my 21 when I purchased it last June. Living in upper Michigan next to Lake Superior can be brutal in the winter, and these tires came through fantastically. Pavement, mud, sand, ice and snow were no problem. Wrangler DuraTrac | Goodyear Tires

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like the Michelin LTX. My 22 came with a fake Wildpeaks. I'll be replacing them with LTX again. Great in rain and snow. They aren't too noisy and are fine at 100mph, which is what I cruise at.
I drive a 2010 supercharged CM, I have 280k on it and seen nothing but Michelin LTX. I live in northern Maryland and can see a bit of snow as well. Great tire for all seasons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts