Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Haven't been. But hear good things.
Let me know if you're going. Could make a day of it.

It's private but I'm a member and could get some people in for the day. The owner is trying to get more members so we could always tell him people are coming to try it out to see if they want to join. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Also if anyone on here plays golf and wants to go I'll be playing forest greens tomorrow

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Also if anyone on here plays golf and wants to go I'll be playing forest greens tomorrow

That's a nice course, and a great value! I'm not good enough to play on a weekend when it's going to be busy because of the perfect weather. Getting off the tee onto the fairway is a challenge, and that course is decently tight compared to the other one I've played, Old Hickory. IMO, Forest Greens is just about as nice as Old Hickory, just not as forgiving.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I haven't played OH yet but I've heard good things. I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday so maybe I'll go check it out.

That's a nice course, and a great value! I'm not good enough to play on a weekend when it's going to be busy because of the perfect weather. Getting off the tee onto the fairway is a challenge, and that course is decently tight compared to the other one I've played, Old Hickory. IMO, Forest Greens is just about as nice as Old Hickory, just not as forgiving.

·
Registered
89 Posts
If anyone wants to meet up and go out to Range 82 in Fauquier let me know. I was the only person there today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heck yeah man! I am down for that. Where is this range in Fauquier? I used to live in that county several years ago but just moved back to this area a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Heck yeah man! I am down for that. Where is this range in Fauquier? I used to live in that county several years ago but just moved back to this area a few weeks ago.

It's in Midland, just east of the airport.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Nice, love the color. Which dealer did you get it from?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I'm in Harrisonburg.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Trails

Seems to be a few trails out your way.

Rocky Run ATV Trail - Virginia Motorcycle and ATV Trails

Keen for a day trip???
There are a ton of cool mountain access roads and ATv trails that are passable in a truck. Have driven most of them over the years. But mostly tackle them on moto or mountain bike. When I was younger I rooted around in my Tacoma. Dont think I really want to treat my tundra like that. But there are some sweet forest service roads that are rugged enough to be fun without trashing your rig, sweet camping too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Don't know if there is a meet up in the works, but I'm definitely happy to see some of the trails being posted.

That said, I'm still down for a weekend meet up sometime.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm heading out to check out some trails this Saturday.

Meet point is the 257 Grocery/gas in Briery Branch close to the trail

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=38.497954185397994,-79.06313832641604&z=11

Meeting at 10am (ish)

Plan is to hit up Flag Pole and some of the other trails during the day.
I'm running a stock tundra, so it wont be 4ft mud/slush pits this time out.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprd3836145.pdf
Map 9

PM me if you need any further details or what my cell number

Cheers.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Who's going to 4 Wheel Parts Monsters on the Beach in Virginia Beach
It runs from Friday through Sunday at various times.

5th Street and Oceanfront
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456

41 - 60 of 62 Posts