Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm a Virginia native, and I'm being stationed at Fort Meade, so I'm in if something is going down and I'm around.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm a Virginia native, and I'm being stationed at Fort Meade, so I'm in if something is going down and I'm around.
Thanks for your service! Retired Marine Chief Warrant Officer here. Let us know when you are in the area and maybe we will have something planned by then. What is your PCS ETA?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks for your service! Retired Marine Chief Warrant Officer here. Let us know when you are in the area and maybe we will have something planned by then. What is your PCS ETA?
Likewise, thank you for your service! If I stay in, I'm probably dropping a warrant packet. Seems the way to go, especially in my MOS.

Beginning of August is when I report.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I am from Richmond but live in Arlington during the week.

Working at NGB on the Army side.

If you guys ever want to grab a brew Mon-Fri I'm down.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody up for restarting this thread, again. I'm in the Fredericksburg / Quantico area. Maybe an October November meet. Thoughts?

·
Registered
73 Posts
anybody got any ideas they wanna put forward? I'm down for a car park meet up and then a feed/beer. Or if we wanted to get up at ass crack on a Sunday we could meet and then head to cars'n'coffee at Katie's?
I'm down for what ever.

Be nice to meet some fellow tundra people's. I'm always keen to host and share some of my Aussie beer :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure if anyone wants to try something this Saturday or push out to mid October. Adventure brewing Stafford is in an industrial park off route 1 and has good parking. They open at noon. Also have the Starbucks at Stafford marketplace off garrisonville and i95. The lot at the adjoining grocery store is empty till after 0900. I also think there is a coffee shop in the eagle village shopping center near the old town portion of Fredericksburg across from Mary Washington University and hospital.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'll unfortunately be working this weekend but would be available for something next weekend.

Not sure if anyone wants to try something this Saturday or push out to mid October. Adventure brewing Stafford is in an industrial park off route 1 and has good parking. They open at noon. Also have the Starbucks at Stafford marketplace off garrisonville and i95. The lot at the adjoining grocery store is empty till after 0900. I also think there is a coffee shop in the eagle village shopping center near the old town portion of Fredericksburg across from Mary Washington University and hospital.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
I haven't checked in, but next weekend I'll be out of town. Later October might work for me, though.

·
"Off-Topic Discussion Troll"
1,289 Posts
Anybody up for restarting this thread, again. I'm in the Fredericksburg / Quantico area. Maybe an October November meet. Thoughts?
We keep trying but nothing ever comes to fruition. Just pick a place....preferably a HOOTERS restaurant and set up a date. Even if only a few show up, it will be fun......

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Prince William County checking in

·
Registered
89 Posts
Have any of you guys put 5100s or similar on your trucks? I am thinking about doing it myself but was wondering if someone with experience would be willing to help out in exchange for their beverage of choice

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Have any of you guys put 5100s or similar on your trucks? I am thinking about doing it myself but was wondering if someone with experience would be willing to help out in exchange for their beverage of choice

Two weeks ago I installed 6112s and 5160s with ToyTec shackles, along with the necessary front diff drop, carrier bearing drop, and skid plate spacers on my friend's 2010.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Yes, installed my OME front end and posted it. Lots of other posts with step by step instructions on here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone heard of a shooting range called Range82 in Midland?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts