Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows of a reasonably priced shop to have a couple of Bilstein 5100s installed on the front. I live in northern VA and have been calling around and the quotes seem really high. The cheapest I have found is $300 without an alighnment which seems crazy to me. I am capable of doing myself, but unfortunately cannot because of back issues. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
@Ryanc22

Check out Boss 4x4 in Ashburn. Idk if they are expensive or not, but I know they specialize in Tundras (amongst others, but they are a heavy-tundra shop). The owner (Darren I believe) has a 3rd gen Tundra with like 15" of total lift.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I will check them out. From past experience and from reading online it seems that the quotes I am getting are really high. It looks like the shops are mostly quoting three hours which around here is over $350. I am just curious about what others think about the price and if maybe I am the one that is off base.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks! I will check them out. From past experience and from reading online it seems that the quotes I am getting are really high. It looks like the shops are mostly quoting three hours which around here is over $350. I am just curious about what others think about the price and if maybe I am the one that is off base.
I paid $300 to get mine installed that did not include the alignment. It was about $100 less an anyone else. I think $350 isn't that bad it seemed like to going rate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.