Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,894 Posts
good luck, I've been trying for ever for a wa club, no interest

· Premium Member
3,046 Posts
I would consider jumping in on that. I'm in the Seattle, Wa area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
148 Posts
im in PDX. Not sure what exactly the club entails but id be interested.

it would help facilitate things such as..

Anyone in the PDX area have a MIG welder and want to help me finish welding up my tube bumper? il buy beers and bring PNW black tail deer to grill up too.

Need it finished before hunting season starts at end of month!

· Registered
409 Posts
I'd be down for a meet soon. I got alot of interest in seeing other peoples mods/additions to better get an idea of what I want. Also if anyone wants to do part or all of this at some point...

Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR)

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Sounds like fun wish I had 5 days to burn...

· Registered
409 Posts
Life is too short to not make time... I will be for sure doing this next summer if not sooner.

Seriously though any up for a trip down some forest roads, dnr... You name it. Shit at this point meeting up for a beer sounds great.

I'm new to the area so I have alot of free time at the moment. Unless work gets in the way...

I would totally be down to HELP get a PacNorWest group started... Especially if it entails off roading/overlanding. There are just too many SWB 4WD groups here in the PNW too not have a Tundra Group/Club.

· Registered
409 Posts
Bad Dad how long will it take you to get here from FL? I've got cases upon cases of beer...

· Registered
630 Posts
I'm in.

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Haha your right life is to short. Work sure gets in the way tho. If your planning for next summer I would be inclined to go ill save up the leave and cash for it. Just no leave or money to do that this year. If you can get a club running count me in plus 2 ill drag redbullistic and tundrastruck along with me.

· Registered
409 Posts
They don't call me CB(Cocky Bastard) for nothing at work. I'll get this shit rolling.

I try and tell them its confidence not cocky. They laugh.

· Registered
409 Posts
Alright I'm going to set a date... And a place to meet later today for JANUARY. That's a long ways off but I think we should be able to get some people to really commit by that point.

And as a way to really commit it would be awesome to establish maybe some phone numbers of those who feel comfortable with that. I'll work on getting an actual site for a PNW tundra club and hopefully one day we can get enough people to put all those other states to shame. We should be able to I see tundra's like crazy on my commute.

This leads me to my next issue. I cannot run this shit alone and would need help. If I have OR members who'd like to see this succeed and want to head up the OR Chapter awesome! Same goes for ID and MT.

WA Chapter is POTOOWA. I can head it up but Serberus and maybe Andrew19 if you guys could help out. Tops.

I will return later today with more information on my projects.

· Registered
409 Posts
Forum is up, getting it running. Will have a link to the site by the 11PM PST.

Dubbed the name Pacific NW Tundras.

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Geeze dude did you sleep last night ? I've got no problem helping out. Just let me know how I can help.

· Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Good work man! I'm in and let me know if there is anything I can do!

· Registered
1,441 Posts

· Registered
409 Posts
Lol no sleep lost. I just started work. Perks of being the boss.

Reactions: serberus
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.