Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around and noticed there isn't a NorCal Tundra Club. Lets get one started...

I am from the Sacramento area...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm in, I'm down in Fairfield/Vacaville! It would be awesome to get some trucks together either in Sac or Tahoe! That would be a fun time.

·
Registered
621 Posts
In ukiah here.. Would be pretty cool to meet some members. Too bad everyone is 2-3 hours away haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am totally down to meet somewhere...

We can do some lunch or something...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just joined this forum and was hoping there was something out there. I live in Oakley(Antioch area). am in.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I've been a little busy with work and school... It is great to hear there are some of us located in NorCal who are interest. Yes, I want the location to be fair for all so no one person will need to drive out of their way to meet up. Are there any suggestions to where we can meet?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be down for that. I'm in Manteca

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just looking on the map and using everyone's location... Sorry Ukiah, any place along Highway 12 near Rio Vista is fair. I am even okay to go to Vacaville or Fairfield. Like Rowelex82 suggested, there is always Tahoe...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Just looking on the map and using everyone's location... Sorry Ukiah, any place along Highway 12 near Rio Vista is fair. I am even okay to go to Vacaville or Fairfield. Like Rowelex82 suggested, there is always Tahoe...
No prob ha only a couple hr drive. If we set one up ill try and see if I can make it around my work schedule. Sundays are best for me it's my only set day off

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm down. From Mendocino county, living in San Luis Obispo.......for now.

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Born n raised in Fort Bragg. Ukiah was the "city" for us!

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
There's some great coastline up there. I didn't really appreciate it untill I left, but the Central Coast is really nice too.

·
Registered
621 Posts
There's some great coastline up there. I didn't really appreciate it untill I left, but the Central Coast is really nice too.
Yeah I like the northern coast for the fishin and the southern coast for the people watchin ha. Had a few friends that lived in SLO for the last few years. It's a cool place to visit but I couldn't live there

1 - 20 of 165 Posts