Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
This is my first post, I have spent a lot of time on the web looking at different lift kits and I seem to be coming up with more questions than answers and I keep ending up at this site as I search around. So I was hoping to get some of my questions answered by some of the pros or at least those who have gone before me. I have an 07 tundra limited and I'm looking to do a few modifications. Before I start with what I would like to do, let me first say, I have a 36 foot camper that when full sits at almost 10,000 pounds that I will need to continue to pull even with my future mods. That being said, I would like to lift my truck. I have looked at body lifts, regular suspension lifts as well as the ready lift SST kit and leveling kits. So to my first question. Can I lift my truck and still be able to haul my camper? If the answer to that is yes, my next question would be, is the ready lift SST kit a leveling kit that adds lift to the back end?(making it not a leveling kit) my third question is can I use a body lift in conjunction with the ready lift SST lift kit? (3 inch SST and a 3inch body lift?) I know that's a lot on one post but I am completely lost and could use some help. Even if you steer me in the right direction to find this info I would be super great fun thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts