Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to take this opportunity to say hello and thank you's to fellow tt members. I have been on here frequently the past few months to seek expertise and advice via all the posts on thiz forum.
I just recently purchased a 12 crewmax 4x2. So far there are a few upgrades that have been done to the truck and I know there are a whole lot more I want done and less college savings for my kids:mad::mad
This is a whole new world as my previous daily driver was a 2 door and I was pretty much on mkiv forum a lot.

Please take it easy on me :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Reactions: TundraStruk

· Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Welcome max12, congrats on your new truck !!!

· "A Man Needs A Maid"
1,276 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: max12

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Welcome to TT from Texas.

· Registered
179 Posts
Welcome

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate all the warm welcomes and all the contributions from fellow members that make this forum one of the go-to sources . Hopefully with my late boarding that I can soon contribute one way or another. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to TT and congrats!

Screw the kids college fund, make their asses earn a scholarship or serve their country :D

Gives them something to think about AND you can mod your truck :D
me like... yeah I know college fund is for ideal world. Hell, by the time they can actually use it, it ain't nothing but chump change.
Well, at least I can show the wife my priorities. Modding will surely come...slowly

Time for another Heineken

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

· Registered
110 Posts
Congrats on the new rig, and welcome to the forum. Lots of helpful bros on here.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.