Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Cool, I have never been up there...but one of these days I'll make it up past Bozeman. I have family in Billings (been all over the southern part)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I lived in Montana for about 15 years now and I love it. I live In great falls.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome from WA state.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks, I hear WA. State is beautiful I've only been a few times

Reactions: fastasf**k

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's a great place to live. It has everything for the outdoor enthusiast.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Flathead Valley, northwest corner of the state.
Welcome! I lived in Missoula for years and then Columbia Falls until 08' until I bailed out for a lower cost of living and a warm climate. I miss everything but the snow/ice/gray skies.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same here in Montana it has everything

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Nice, Welcome.............I need to take a road trip and see the USA again.

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Good to have you onboard, u live in one of favorite states! Post up a picture of your rig when ya get some time.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Montana! The wife and I want to get over there soon! Show us some pics!

Also check out the PNW Club. I know Big Sky is generally a club in its own but no said us small states can't be a bit more wide spread! We're outdoor folk here!

Reactions: Xsabers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the welcomes. You guys in WA have got some pretty scenery too. I've got kids living on the peninsula and get over that way a couple times a year.

Here are a couple pics of some of my favorite fishing holes. I don't have any yet with my Tundra in them.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Good deal! Serberus lives over there I believe. And we are all pretty close. Sign up on our club forum to be the first MT member. Maybe Year two we can skip Idaho and meet in Big Sky! Seeing as how no Spuds have even shown interest. My wife wants us to retire there but we shall see.

·
Registered
409 Posts
And by there I mean MT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts