Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's some guy listening to his buddy's or the sales staff...."Man those are hard to come by!" :rolleyes:

Like Toyota isn't building 500 a day just like it... :D I think the Crew Max took off more than they expected so the product mix will be "off" for a bit...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ahaha what a joke.. That guy is on crack :) Who would pay $40'g over sticker! On the other side.. there are many suckers out there though..

·
Registered
189 Posts
I wish they were building 500 a day, I would have mine by now. Still no word on my Crewmax yet. Ordered it March 20th???

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wish they were building 500 a day, I would have mine by now. Still no word on my Crewmax yet. Ordered it March 20th???
You have to wait to get a Crewmax? I live in Sacramento CA, and almost every Toyota dealer I've seen has 4 Crewmax's in stock. Did you order through the Fleet Dealer?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered my DC on march 1st, and it is being built this thursday may 10th. I hope to see it about a week after that.
From what little I know it is usually, a week of build date and from then 2 to 3weeks for delivery. But if your dealer is telling you a week later, then maybe he knows something i do not?

·
Registered
736 Posts
My DC was 8 days from build to delivery! YEAH- Baby:)

But only got the 3.9% financing

·
Registered
141 Posts
The guy really doesn't want to sell his truck. Read the very bottom of the description above his photos. He's bragging about his truck and it would be for sale for someone who wants instant gratification (not having to wait 8 weeks). He knows no one would pay his asking price.

·
Registered
66 Posts
From what little I know it is usually, a week of build date and from then 2 to 3weeks for delivery. But if your dealer is telling you a week later, then maybe he knows something i do not?
My dealer told me about a week when he gave me the build date, but now is telling me the 22nd to the 29th. It may get very close for may incentives. We shall see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts