Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my exhaust done again got all cats removed with no mufflers true duals both ran to passenger side b4 rear tire it sounds mean as hell!

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
lol that drone must be a killer. Turn that speaker up!

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Buy a code scanner, its a great tool to have when you start to modify these beast. With No four CATS, you forsure are having a CEL of P0420/430.. O2 sims work or DirtyDeeds also came up with a solution..
Man straight pipes have got to sound crazy LOUD!
-
-

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude man its wicked sounding in the high rpms just imagine monster truck ripping it up and u got thr sound I have lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr wrider who said I couldnt handle the noise of my truck? I ride with my windows down all the time just so I can hear it better

·
Registered
964 Posts
Long as the windows are up and in over drive really not that bad...and soon as I get a chance ill get sum pics and video guys!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Mr wrider who said I couldnt handle the noise of my truck? I ride with my windows down all the time just so I can hear it better
Why you yourself said that!

Its great to have a loud exhaust, especially when you get to blast it past a slow ass Forester.
Thats right blow the paint off of that pos lol
Gasp, my forester is slow??? You don't say?!?!?! Now when I'm on the bike it's a whole other story. Still annoying as hell, but at least I can leave your dumb ass behind.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Sweet, I want to hear this. I unbolted my exhaust but still have all 4 cats and think that it sound pretty damn loud. Which is what I was wanting and I like it. Only down side is I get a little exhaust smell at high rpms. I'll be straight piping mine to dump next to the spare tire.

Let's get that vid up.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ill b back home from work this weeknd I hope ill b sure to get sum up

·
Registered
507 Posts
I hate trucks like yours when I'm on the bike or in my Forester. If you can't even handle the noise, why the hell should anyone else have to?
This is the exact kind of comment I'd expect from someone that drives a forester....

·
Registered
964 Posts
This is the exact kind of comment I'd expect from someone that drives a forester....
Sigh... Cheap insurance, ability to move stuff if I need to, good on gas, awd for the winter, and reliability have nothing to do with it. I'd still have my Tundra if I could, but thanks to Obummer I got laid off and had to sell that.

That comment comes from somebody that has ears physically more sensitive than average. As in it physically hurts me to have to listen to morons who have their volume and exhausts so loud you can't hear your radio in your own damn vehicle next to them (or 5 cars away for that matter).

1 - 20 of 67 Posts