Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello T/T,just an update for our 4th annual Toyota Truck Show.This year will be on Saturday Sept. 21st from 10-2.Hard to believe it's been 4 years already.Many thanks to those who have supported us in the past.Please contact me via phone or email with questions or to enter.All Toyota Trucks and SUV's welcome.Great music from 92.5 WXTU, great food, Awesome trucks and big money prizes.Last year was our biggest year with 22 rigs. Space gets tight so please let me know as soon as you can if you're interested. No entry fees.
856-866-2000
[email protected]

Thanks,
Phil Bricker
Truck Manager
Holman Toyota
Mt Laurel,NJ

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ill be there again this year Phil!! Count me in buddy, last year was great, this year will be greater!!

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking forward to my first time at this meet.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looking forward to my first time at this meet.
Yo man cedarbrook huh i used to live in atco no to far from you

·
Registered
381 Posts
What size lift you getting put on? Mine was supposed to go in the shop this past Monday to get the next stage of lift to put me at 9" lift but had to postpone till this coming monday

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
381 Posts
JC Motorsports and 37x13.5r20. Whos installing yours Ed Constante tires?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm from maya landing now was from atco just moved about 3 years ago where are you located at

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice your not to far from me, im near shore toyota now.

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great turnout again this year!! 30 trucks total was a damn good time! Phil is the man for setting these shows up can't wait till next year will have even more surprises

1 - 19 of 19 Posts