Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals!

Just wanted to inform you of the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Tires. We have great low competitive prices with the Terra Grappler G2 tires. These are probably one of the best and most popular all-terrain tires on the market right now. They give you that all terrain performance while not humming while going down the highway. I personally have a set of these Nitto G2's on my Tundra and I love them.

One of the biggest selling points of these tires is that they are rated and warrantied for 50,000 miles! This is one of the few if not the only all-terrain tire that is under warranty for 50,000 miles.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey guys and gals!

Just wanted to inform you of the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Tires. We have great low competitive prices with the Terra Grappler G2 tires. These are probably one of the best and most popular all-terrain tires on the market right now. They give you that all terrain performance while not humming while going down the highway. I personally have a set of these Nitto G2's on my Tundra and I love them.

One of the biggest selling points of these tires is that they are rated and warrantied for 50,000 miles! This is one of the few if not the only all-terrain tire that is under warranty for 50,000 miles.

I am interested

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@rolly Thanks for your interest. You can give us a call (800-232-0734) or expand on a little more as to what you are looking for on a tire size through a private message and I'll give you pricing that way. But if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have these on my Tundra and I love them. The only bad thing I have to say about them is they love to hang on to rocks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Had these on my 4Runner Trail Edition - loved them for on and off road. I agree with the rock issue, but once you hit a little speed they get dislodged.

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have these on my Tundra too. Agreed about the rocks. But like ursa.maritimus mentioned once you get up to speed they kick out pretty quick.

·
Registered
123 Posts
@rolly Thanks for your interest. You can give us a call (800-232-0734) or expand on a little more as to what you are looking for on a tire size through a private message and I'll give you pricing that way. But if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.
This would be for a TRD PRO, 2015.
Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Tire LT295/70R18/10 129/126Q OR MAYBE THE Nitto Ridge Grappler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts