Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lets do this again...I'll be expecting many more thumbs down this time...

Again guys this is real easy, give me a thumbs up if you team is 2-0 and a thumbs down if your team is 0-2 or 1-1

New rule: if your team has yet to play just come back after their 2nd game, it's that simple! No need for douchebaggery

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
2 dudes from Louisiana beat Louisiana's team.

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 dudes from Louisiana beat Louisiana's team.
guess you are not an Isidore Newman High School booster? We gave you every chance to win that game, you didn't want it

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
guess you are not an Isidore Newman High School booster? We gave you every chance to win that game, you didn't want it
They stopped wanting it a long time ago.

$20k+ is a little to rich for my blood for 1st grade.

·
Registered
491 Posts
My super bowl 50 champs are 2-0. And no I'm not a band wagon fan been a Broncos fan as long as I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
My super bowl 50 champs are 2-0. And no I'm not a band wagon fan been a Broncos fan as long as I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go Broncos! Repeat!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Tomlin...757...represent.
Are you from Hampton Roads?

I grew up there as well and it's kinda nice to have a high-profile football guy who isn't some malcontent like Bruce Smith, Plaxico, Michael Vick, or Lawrence Taylor.

Well, Jerod Mayo was a good egg but his career never quite lived up to its potential.

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Big time Peyton fan and now on the Denver bandwagon. GO DENVER.

Oh, and suck it Chiefs!!!
Lol. You don't have to worry about us (maybe). We just won our first playoff game last year in 22 years. You have a very good team plus outstanding defense. I hope we give you a run for your money, but I like that rookie QB you have. The Peyton commercial with him in his PJ's in the park with the old dude cracks me up.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Hey my bears are in the club woohoo

Oh wait my Dyslexia was acting up on the 2-0

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
Are you from Hampton Roads?

I grew up there as well and it's kinda nice to have a high-profile football guy who isn't some malcontent like Bruce Smith, Plaxico, Michael Vick, or Lawrence Taylor.

Well, Jerod Mayo was a good egg but his career never quite lived up to its potential.
I hear you.

I Lived in Chesapeake for a while, Got married in Va Beach to a lifetime local then lived in Hampton and worked in Newport News until my job moved us to Florida.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts