Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evenin/morning to all

I've been reading a lot and I finally thought i'd introduce my self.
today I went and looked at and drove my first Toyota tundra (04) limited 4x4 and was impressed. it has 87K and they just replaced the timeing belt and water pump, serpentine belt and a few other things I don't have the list in frt of me but was told, about 2k was put into it to make it right, and I did check it over and this thing is ''cherry'' , at least to me it is , found 1 chip (1/4'') in the paint on the tail gate . any way they want 17K for it , apparently it was well taken care of and it shows , even the leather is in perfect shape , except for the driver's seat and it too was in very good shape for the miles. any hoot, i will sleep on thee idea a couple days and see what ''thee ole gut'' has to say....:D
any and all opinions r welcome , should i or shouldn't i .....:D

thanx in advance for all responces

be well

swampdog50

·
Registered
352 Posts
NADA says you're $500 high, KBB says you're under about $5K. I guessed a DoubleCab. Offer $15K, see what they say. Welcome aboard!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am not very good bargainer, so I can't give you much help in this department. But good luck with buying process. I love my truck, but I hated the process.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
afternoon

thanx for the responses

well I decided to go with one I found here at home that I came across last nite on the net just by mistake, or maybe not......:eek::D

it's a 04 tundra sr5/trd with 41K on it for 17,395 and it's a beauty, it doesn't have the sun roof or leather/power seats or the rear window that goes down but... it has 46K less miles than the limited, so , I bought it , i'm really pleased with it.. well i'm goin for a ride BBL.

thanx again

swampdog50

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Congrats. That's an awesome find. Post up some pictures when you get a break from driving it. Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts