1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
587 Posts
Exactly, keep it simple. I don’t need my balls to vibrate if I’m changing lanes and didn’t use the turn signal due to the fact no one is around. Useful storage, solid drivetrain, and a truck that drives like a truck, not a sedan.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
For them to be significantly along in the development of the new Tundra, we would have to just be seeing mules running around now. So even if this is true, its still a few years off...

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who knows if its true or not but it does have an actual quote in there

new one will be due in 2021 most likely, that's right on with the 7 year cycle

just passing along what I saw

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Then, there's that rumor about a diesel coming in 2020 (2021?)...it's great time to be alive as a Tundraphile! (I mean, if you're into that whole, indelibly staining, black oil change thingy! :() :D

Reactions: riccnick

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I remove the tanks and clean up the mess for a living, love me some petroleum

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I remove the tanks and clean up the mess for a living, love me some petroleum
Uhhhh...I'm guessing that when your wife/GF tells you that you need to shower first, she doesn't know it isn't going to do any good. Diesel oil is black from pure carbon black; spill on yourself, and it has to wear off. Had a diesel once...never again. :lol:

Reactions: riccnick

·
Registered
278 Posts
A hybrid would be nice. Something that improves low end torque and acceleration. Imagine a tundra that had 500lbs of torque at the wheels and hit 22 mpgs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.