Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Newby from So. Cal

657 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Brewkrew72 
#1 ·
Bought my 2012 Double Cab last September to replace my 2000 Tacoma PreRunner that now resides in East Texas with my ex-wife. Anyways I've been a member of tacomaworld for a few years, and heard about your site in the Tundra section they have. I've learned allot already reading through the forums here.

Here are a few mods I've already:

1. Installed 3" spacers (hated the stock look)
2. Started the stereo install 2 weeks ago with:
6.5" Alpine Type R components in the dash and front doors
6.5" Alpine Type R coaxial in the rear doors
Alpine MRX-F65 4 channels to run the front 6
Alpine PDX-1.600 to power the subs
Still need to build the box for the 2 JL Audio 10TW3's that will be under the rear seat. Hoping to have the box built by the end of the week.

Near Future Mods:

1. Ordered Maxtrac 3.5" spindles to replace the spacers
2. Ordered 20" Black Method Standards wrapped in Toyo ATII's
3. Ordered HID kits for low beams & Fog Lamps

Future Mods:
Exhaust, Intake, Uniball UCA's, Bilstein 5100's or Coilovers (still deciding), Rear Suspension, etc...

Woody

this is how she sits now

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome and congrats. Looking great.

#6 ·
Hey Woody,
Welcome neighbor.. June 8 is the SD first meet. If you are looking for an exhaust mod, (and possibly see other installed mods,) this is the place to go..
Jim
-

Reactions: wooddogg922
#7 ·
I have a bass fishing tournament on the same day as the SD meet, so I probably won't be able to make it.
Yes, I am going to do exhaust on her after the lift wheels & tires. I've already been checking out BA mufflers sound clips on here and youtube, def the kind of sound I'm looking for. I'll be inquiring about a price on that very soon I hope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.