Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... looking to buy a 2002 Tundra SR5 TRD 4x4 Access Cab V8 in the next couple of days. Question is... buyer says it has the TRD package, but I have been told that it should have a rear locker. Is that true? There IS NOT a rear locker switch, and I just want to make sure it truly does have the TRD package. Any ways to tell, besides the sticker on the side? Thanks for the help!

Mike

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Mike,
Comes with a Limited Slip differential.

Having spent some time driving working 4X4's and Unimog I would go with a locking from the cab type of differential for really serious driving.
Limited Slip types scare me in the rain....

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I just bought a 08 sr5 not stickered as trd,
What would a trd package entail over and above the sr5 ?
TRD Off Road Package
Alloy wheels: 18"x; Bilstein shocks; Heavy duty suspension; Logo/graphics exterior decoration; Underbody protection for fuel tank, for transfer case and for engine; Front tow hook; Front fog lights; Front and rear mud & snow 275 / 65 T-rated tires; BF Goodrich Tires; Privacy glass on rear; Rear window; Requires: [CK] Cold Weather Package; Or [HM] Power Heated Outside Mirrors; Or [EM] Power Outside Mirrors; Or [WR] Sliding Rear Window w/Privacy Glass; Excludes: [SL] SR5 Package And [S0] Front Skid Plate (PIO) And [SM] Color-Keyed Bumper Package And [ST] Styled Steel wheels And [AA] 18" Aluminum Wheels And [L7] TRD 22" 5-Spoke Polished Forged Alloy Wheels with Toyo Proxes Tires and Wheel Lock Set (PIO) And [L2] TRD 17" Forged Off-Road Wheel Upgrade (PIO) And [WB] 20" Machined Star 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels (PIO)

SR5 Package
Cruise control; Remote power locks; Driver and passenger and passenger power door mirrors; Outside air temperature indicator; Underbody protection for engine; Premium cloth upholstery; Styles steel wheels; Requires: [CK] Cold Weather Package And [AA] 18" Aluminum Wheels; Or [ST] Styled Steel wheels And [EM] Power Outside Mirrors; Or [HM] Power Heated Outside Mirrors; Excludes: [OF] TRD Off Road Package And [BX] Work Truck Package w/ Cruise Control And [13] Graphite Cloth And [13B] Graphite Vinyl And [BZ] Work Truck Package And [TM] Tow Mirrors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.