Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! :cool: Im certainly new the the yota pickup land but i like what ive seen...searching for a crewmax tundra and have a couple in mind. anything i should look out for, please let me know. Any known issues?

Im looking at an 08 limited crewmax 4x4 with 77k on the ticker (SEE LINK).
***** 2008 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4x4 Crew Max Limited**** -$4,500 Below KBB***

I may go check it out this weekend....seems like a decent buy from what ive seen around.

thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depends on what you do for a job, and or what you like to do in your free time. My dad and I liked all the features of the crewman, but we weren't going to be able to fit our quad in the bed of the truck. We went for the double cab limited with the TRD package. It does not have as much room in the cab, but my little brother and I can still stretch out and everything. It is nice having the longer bed too. But if you do none of these things then I would suggest the crewmax.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I've looked at both and I'd much rather have the extra room in the cab... I have a raptor 700 to put in the back and I believe that it will fit with tailgate up. If not I know it will down.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the news DD! BTW i got folks that live up your way, in the Conroe/Willis area.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Cool, I grew up in Montgomery, TX, just outside of Conroe.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
33 Posts
you can probably find better for a better deal. got mine a month ago, its not the 5.7 though. 4.6 v6 with 15k miles for 22k. Look around more i suggest. i even seen some 2011 and 12 5.7's with less then 35k miles for about 28-29k.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shoot, ive looked all around me (250 miles) and this is about the best ive found for a limited crewmax... still searching tho.

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea im in ks (where im stationed) and i paid to have it shipped to me. 700$ and it was here a week later. Worth it for the lower mileage. Look on autotrader.com just put in what your looking for and expand the mileage if shipping is an option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts