Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to Yoda, but new to the Tundra.
still have what we refer to as “Master Yoda”, it’s a 2006 4Runner with 320k miles. Bought it brand new and all I have ever done is change the oil, add gas, and drive it.
Now, I am a proud owner of a brand new white 2019 TRD PRO! I’m stoked!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome from ND.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
Warn Super Bolt Flares
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with Maestro DSR1 Amp replacement module
Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer with Passive radiator

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome from OH!

Or the northern Florida... as some call it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Oh yeah quite a few miles... I think it's because the similarities of idiots in both states.... God love em' Haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah quite a few miles... I think it's because the similarities of idiots in both states.... God love em' Haha
Not sure how to take that....but then again, I don’t fall into that category. Whatever state you live in has the same idiots. It’s an epidemic: Mouth breathers and very fat people.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I agree partner, I just hear that a lot. Florida is actually one of the very few states I haven't visited, so I don't know myself. But Ohio and Florida nuts do seem to make the news a lot. You have great taste in trucks btw.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great
Not new to Yoda, but new to the Tundra.
still have what we refer to as “Master Yoda”, it’s a 2006 4Runner with 320k miles. Bought it brand new and all I have ever done is change the oil, add gas, and drive it.
Now, I am a proud owner of a brand new white 2019 TRD PRO! I’m stoked!
looking rig! You need rock sliders, those invaders from the East can put some door dings in quick! This is the first year have not been out to Visit. My good friend Merv, keeps bugging me to move out there, maybe he misses his annoying "sister" or that I can tow his boat :) I love the Pro it was a coin toss between the Pro and the Platinum. I made the mistake and rented a Sequoia on my last business trip... Will see what the year end has in a Pro Sequoia or what the next generation holds. Welcome From, Tacoma, WA.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T
I agree partner, I just hear that a lot. Florida is actually one of the very few states I haven't visited, so I don't know myself. But Ohio and Florida nuts do seem to make the news a lot. You have great taste in trucks btw.
Thanks!!!

yea, never underestimate “Florida Man”...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks migraine!!!

Seattle is one of my favorite cities! I have a long list of accessorizing that I want to do. Rock sliders is first on the list. Then bumpers, LED barS, maybe a snorkel, flares, etc. The list goes on.

Great

looking rig! You need rock sliders, those invaders from the East can put some door dings in quick! This is the first year have not been out to Visit. My good friend Merv, keeps bugging me to move out there, maybe he misses his annoying "sister" or that I can tow his boat :) I love the Pro it was a coin toss between the Pro and the Platinum. I made the mistake and rented a Sequoia on my last business trip... Will see what the year end has in a Pro Sequoia or what the next generation holds. Welcome From, Tacoma, WA.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts