Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a long time Toyota guy, however in 2006 I went to the darkside and purchased a NISSAN TITAN. It was a nice truck but not a TOYOTA. Anyhow, I was able to sell my TITAN and purchased my new '08 black TUNDRA DC last weekend here in Lodi, Ca. So far, I am loving this truck.

This afternoon I am having a Revtek leveling kit, 33" Terra Grapplers and 20" bronze KMC Hoss wheels installed. Cannot wait!! Looking forward to talking trucks with everyone......happy Monday!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Post pictures when you get a chance, maybe ill see you driving around Highway 99 one of these days

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
I am a long time Toyota guy, however in 2006 I went to the darkside and purchased a NISSAN TITAN. It was a nice truck but not a TOYOTA. Anyhow, I was able to sell my TITAN and purchased my new '08 black TUNDRA DC last weekend here in Lodi, Ca. So far, I am loving this truck.

This afternoon I am having a Revtek leveling kit, 33" Terra Grapplers and 20" bronze KMC Hoss wheels installed. Cannot wait!! Looking forward to talking trucks with everyone......happy Monday!
Wow! Talking about having a good week, what a cool thing to do on a monday! Welcome to the site, hey we even have a new Titan member here and he's lovin it!:) Come to think of it we just acquired a Chevy member too!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Welcome...just a hint we are pic junkies! :D :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's all done and got the pics to prove it!

But I dont know how to resize the pics down to a manageable file size. Can someone help?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics of new truck

2.5" revtek leveling kit with 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers and 20" KMC Hoss BRONZE wheels. Work was done by Advance Truck Accesories in Stockton, Ca through my dealership. I do have my stockers (wheels and tires) for sale in the correct forum if anyone is interested.

Also had windows tinted @ 35% all the way around, including over the stock tint on the back three windows. I really like the way it turned out and I am glad to be back rolling a TOYOTA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, you are testing my dry sense of humor and sarcasm to the max-but yes, the aluminum blocks at each wheel that say "revtek" would be a good indication that the leveling kit is installed.

I do agree however agree that the truck is just a tad more level than stock. Not much more level, it just sits higher now. I asked the shop if anyone ever left the back blocks out and he said no, so I left it at that.

I do have my motocross bikes to load up in the back on weekends so that should level it out and it will look better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts